Make Your Plans
Have you dreamed of going to some remotely beautiful place and getting married ~ small and oh so intimate! We love making that happen. Elope to the Evans Farm!
Lovely bridal chamber complete with huge claw foot tub, champagne and locally produced chocolates.
Romanic dinners prepared and delivered.
Honeymoon adventures planned for you. Ride the Wallowa Lake Gondola, explore the High Wallowas on Horseback, take a River Rafting Trip. We can arrange it all ~ Tell us what your Elopement Experience looks like and we can design it.
small and lovely
Say your vows with family and friends with the Wallowa Mountains as your backdrop. The Evans Farm with its lovely and private 80 acres offers a variety of settings. The Farm provides the perfect setting for rustic, western, or elegant county themes.
Imagine it and we will help you make it happen.
We have a preferred list of vendors.
We can provide or help you find the perfect fit.
The Evans Farm is near the Joseph Airport. We can provide it all from tents to dance floor, to cake, minister, and cimematic wedding film and same day edit.
We have eighty acres, ample parking, easy location near county road. Pick your location on the farm ~ under the Cottonwoods, near the River, or next to the Farm House.
We can recommend vendors or put it all together for you.
Evans Farm Weddings ~ put it together
Reserve the Evans Farm:
Farm House, and grounds for two nights base price $2800
With one Glamping tent $3100
With two Glamping tents $3400
With camping and RV parking $3800
Reserve the Filmmaker:
Profession High End Photography and Video starting at $4000
Need more "hands on" help putting it together?
We have a list of Favorite Vendors. We can offer suggestions and/or help with planning.
The Evans Farm is ideally situated at the heart of the Wallowa Valley. The panoramic views are lovely. Whatever your wedding dream looks like, we are committed to make it happen.
The Evans Farm has been in the family for over 100 years. In 2015, it was transformed into a rustic elegant vacation property. It encompasses a Farm House, two Glamping tents, a total of eighty acres including thirty acres of pristine woodland. The location is private but with easy access
The Evans Farm is available for events May thru October.
- Exclusive use of the venue. We ask for a two night minimum stay. This can include the Farm House, the Glamping Tents, RV parking, and camping. This gives you ample time for setup and/or rehearsal, time. Family and friends can stay on the Farm or visit. Prices will be adjusted accordingly.
- Photos and filming of your wedding by Grady K Rawls, Living Sky Wedding Cinematography.
- Tents, table, and chairs, a dance floor, a portable bathroom, and many quality local vendors are available.
- 80 acres of the Evans Farm - Take a stroll in the woods, walk along the Wallowa River, enjoy the private land. Pictures are beautiful with farm and the surrounding Wallowa Mountains. When evening sets in, start a bonfire at our fire pit and roast marshmallows under the stars.
- Ample on-site parking.
- Two separate dressing areas inside the Farm House for each side of the bridal party.
- The covered porch of the Farm House provides a excellent location for food set up with ample space surrounding the home for tables, chairs, a bar, a fire pit ~ dream it.
Pre-event wedding planning including wedding schedule, setup, and vendor recommendations, and unlimited visits by appointment for you and your vendors to help facilitate your planning. Plus a staff member will be onsite during your setup and event to help with any questions you have during your event.
Remember it Forever ~
The Evans Farm wedding couples have the option of having their day captured forever by Grady K Rawls, Living Sky Wedding Cinema. High quality cinematic film of the wedding, lovely photographs, and a same day edit are available. For more Living Sky click HERE!